All products sold through this website are released under the GNU Public License version 2.0 (or later). This is so you have the freedom to create something beautiful and share it back to us.
If something goes wrong, we can offer refunds up to 14 days after the date the initial purchase was made. For refund inquiry, get in touch with us and the fastest way is to have a chat with us (by clicking the bubble at the bottom-right corner of the screen) or send us an email at [email protected] Please note that it may take some time to receive the funds back, due to processing delays.
The refund policy covers:
- Defects: although all the products are thoroughly tested before release, unexpected errors may occur. Such issues must be reported directly to us. We are allowed to rectify the error or defect within 72 hours. If a defect is verified and we fails to correct it within 72 hours from the date of the initial complaint, a full refund will be issued (without any compensations). Please be advised, that temporary access to your server can be requested by the vendor in order to identify and fix an issue. Failure to provide such access in a timely manner may result in a delayed resolution of the issue. Refusal to provide level of access sufficient for troubleshooting and resolving an issue may lead to declining a refund request.
- Product not-as-described: such issues must be reported to us within 14 days from the date of the purchase. Evidence must be provided proving that the item is not as it is described on the product description page. Complaints which are based merely on the customer’s false expectations or wishes are not honored.
We do not offer refunds for renewals, only for the initial purchase.
This site uses as a payment processor the services of Braintree, a division of PayPal, Inc. All payment details are safely saved by Braintree, not us. Braintree accepts all major credit cards and PayPal. They also provide fraud protection services and PCI compliance to ensure your data is as safe as possible. Customers have the option of choosing to pay via PayPal or any major credit card.
Product Support and Updates
Each purchase (license) grants you access to Sonaar’s support service, which covers help with setting up your product and direction on how to use the product as advertised. Sonaar’s support service does not cover help with theme or plugin customization beyond the advertised features. Also, each purchase (license) grants you access to product updates meant to keep it secure and working with the latest developments of the platforms it is based on (i.e. WordPress). In case of single product purchases, this support service and access to product updates are valid for one year from the date of your purchase. We’ll send you a reminder when it’s time to renew. If your license has expired and you wish to enjoy support and updates, you will need to renew it at the full advertised price of the product.
Images and demo’s content
You cannot use the music, soundtracks, photos, logos and images shown in the preview and demos of Sonaar. All images must be licensed to their respective owner. If you want to get and purchase a legal license of a picture used in the preview please contact us and we will refer you to the marketplace / owner where we have licensed the picture. The music / soundtracks used in the live demos of the theme is by Gramatik and is for demo purpose only.
3rd Party Plugins, Extensions and Licenses
Customers are certainly welcome to extend the functionality of their site with the use of 3rd party plugins, however our policy is that unless they are integrated into the theme in some way (WPBakery Page Builder, Essential Grid, Revolution Slider, Gravity Forms, our own Extensions, etc) then we can not provide support or guarantee compatibility. The implementation, customization, and troubleshooting of any issues that may arise are the responsibility of each customer. Technically speaking, since our products are developed according to development best practices, any well developed 3rd party plugin should play nicely, however due to the virtually limitless nature of things that can and often times do go wrong with the software, we can’t support something that we have not first developed or integrated into the theme. For plugins that are integrated into the theme, support covers product related questions (no customizations).
This item you will buy and download from our website contains assets in the download files that are sourced from a third party and different license terms apply to those assets. These will be identified in the downloaded files with a copy of the other license which will apply to those assets.
Each license purchase includes our Extensions for your optional use on one site and with our theme only. These are a combination of tools we have developed in-house and 3rd party plugins. We fully support each Extension as well as provide updates as they are available from the developer. Each of the 3rd party plugins are available for purchase directly from the makers of those tools only if you want direct support from the product creators or access to premium resources they may make available to their customers (your purchase code will not allow you to register for support from the creator of the plugin). Sometimes they will make a bonus or extra files or resources available if you purchase from them directly. Keep in mind you are not required to purchase a license as the tool is provided with your purchase and supported by Sonaar.
Automatic updates are available to verified customers only through your Sonaar account and licensing system. Automatic updates can only be used on domains where a unique and valid purchase of the software was made and subsequently verified. Automatic updates are expressly prohibited on any site or sites that violate any of these terms. Customers understand and provide permission for their site to be updated automatically as new versions are released. Furthermore, customers understand that this is an optional service, and they further agree that Sonaar is not liable for any problems that may arise from opting into automatic updates and activating them on a site.
If you order a paid service from Sonaar, you agree that Sonaar is not responsible for any damages, in whole or in part, that may result as part of using said service. This includes but is not limited to site downtime, broken custom code, or loss of revenue.
Sonaar Music reserves the right to modify the price of Sonaar membership at any time. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the Sonaar website. Sonaar users that renew yearly membership before the end of the current one will not be affected by the future price changes.
Sonaar’s affiliate program is intended to gain new customers. When you are approved and part of the affiliate program, we will give you 20% for each new successful sale you refer to us.
- We give you access to a library of banners and logos to use on your site;
- We have an affiliate area to view up-to-date visit, referral and payout data;
- Tracking cookie are stored for 30 days after the first visit to maximize earning potential;
- Enjoy unlimited commissions;
- Payouts processed monthly via PayPal
- The minimum amount to transfer via your Paypal is $50.00. If for a given month you have less than $50 in gain, we keep the amount in your account and will transfer it as soon as it reach $50. This is to avoid extra fees, system abuse of the referal program, and extra management.
- We reserve the right to terminate an affiliate account if we think a user is abusing of the system or if we feel tricked by the affiliate;
Changes To Terms and Conditions
You can review the most current version of the Terms and Conditions at any time at this page. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to update, change or replace any part of these Terms and Conditions. It is your responsibility to check our website periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to our website or the Service following the posting of any changes to these Terms and Conditions constitutes acceptance of those changes.
Questions about these Terms and Conditions should be sent to us at [email protected]