With most people discovering and listening to new songs online, it is essential for every serious music band to have a gorgeous website where they can showcase their music prowess. More importantly, unique website design elements and functionality could make the difference in getting your gig tickets sold, getting your music heard, and songs downloaded. The best way to create a Music Band Website that is hard to beat is to ensure you start by selecting the best Music Band WordPress themes.
I know, that’s a bit of a stretch, and that is why I have done all the leg work for you.
All you need to do now is go through my comprehensive list of the Best Music Band WordPress themes of 2020 and pick the one that perfectly meets your needs and requirements.
When coming up with the list, I considered different features, including, but not limited to, a way for your band to showcase its upcoming gigs, display its discography, and also a way for your visitors to view and play your songs.
Without further delay, let us jump into the main section of the blog post and list our top picks
The Crew Best Music Band WordPress Theme
The Crew is our first theme in this review; and for a good reason. Every music band will love this WordPress theme because of its Premium features, flexible tools, and an intuitive interface. It’s also compatible with Elementor Page Builder!
The bright minds behind this mesmerizing invention equipped the theme with a wide range of tools that allow you to adjust fonts, layout, and many other on-page elements.
The Crew has also been equipped with a variety of powerful plugins that allow your band to add an event manager as well as video and music content on your website.
Another highlight of this WordPress theme for Music Bands is its intuitive theme customizer. You can change virtually every aspect of the theme until it meets your needs.
Features of The Crew
- Offers 24/7 free support. Should any problem arise, feel free to contact the support team.
- Regular updates. As WordPress continues to grow and transform, you will need a theme that does the same.
- Comes with Google Font Selector
- Multiple Sidebar pages. Will you need distinct sidebars or different pages? If yes, Crew has got you covered.
- Is compatible with most, if not all, WordPress Plugins, including Elementor!
- Perfectly responsive
Sonaar Music Band WordPress Theme
Sonaar is probably the most flexible theme for Music Band you will find on the market. It includes more than 23 theme demos that you can import in 1-click. Once your favorite demos has been imported, you can easily replace any assets and start designing your music band website. This is very useful if you don’t want to start your music website from scratch. In addition, the design of each demos are literally amazing and very unique.
You can build any kind of music band website with this theme. It has a lot of features such as a stunning audio player, event manager, ecommerce, artist profile pages. With Sonaar’s album manager, you can even offer your fans, your audio streaming albums! Sonaar is one of the best seller Music WordPress theme in the world and they release theme updates with new features every month! Highly recommended.
- 23 music band layouts available. You can import your favorite one in 1-click, and start customizing your website right away;
- Easy to use and very user-friendly;
- Most Popular Music WordPress theme in the market;
- 100% compatible with Elementor Page Builder;
- Very friendly customer support in case you need help.
Skullz Best Music Band WordPress Theme
Are you a punk rock star, Hardcore, Heavy metal, or Death Metal music band? We have got you covered. Skullz WordPress theme retails with everything you may need to make your website shine. Check out the theme preview, and you’ll tell at first sight that this premium product was specifically designed for metal and rock band websites. This awesome music band WordPress theme is fully integrated with Elementor Page Builder
The homepage boasts a full-screen banner you can avail to introduce an artwork or photos of your band. You can also display your playlist or music, promote your online products, or keep your fans updated in regards to your new releases or upcoming events and shows.
If it were up to me, I would conclude that Skullz is the “go-to” theme if you need to create a stylish, fresh, and attractive music band WordPress Website.
Features of Skullz
- Comes with a blog section where you can keep your fans posted on upcoming gigs and new releases
- Has an Instagram integration which allows you to display your latest Instagram images.
- Allows you to sell your mp3 audio files and merchandise.
- Has Newsletter support
- Retails with a professional inbuilt Ajax Music Player floating on top of your website
Karbones Best Music Band WordPress Theme
Karbones is another excellent WordPress themes for music bands boasting all the capabilities required to create the perfect WordPress theme for Bands in 2020. Where Karbones excels most is in the distinct templates it is offering. For instance, Karbones has Templates for;
- Ticket ordering
- News and updates
- Upcoming shows.
On top of these hard to beat benefits, there is an entirely separate layout where you can include a store on your site. Interesting, isn’t it? Go ahead and try out Karbones already.
Features of Karbones
- Provides templates for virtually everything you may need to include
- Compatible with Elementor Page Builder
- 24/7 technical support
- Regularly updated
- Translation ready
- Allows you to modify custom logos and favicon images
Outlander Best Music Band WordPress Theme
Creating a band website requires you to offer your audience something striking and unique.
The Outlander helps you do that by providing you distinct homepage layouts. This theme’s homepage will be useful to display photos from your live shows, recent concerts, and other events.
To help you communicate with your fans and followers, Outlander also includes blog posts, audio, and video post functionalities.
Features of Outlander
- Elementor Page Builder compatible
- Includes many home widget areas
- Compatible with many plugins
- Comes with a Google Font Selector
- Frequently updated
- Offers free customer support
Kimchee Best Music WordPress Theme
Kimchee is a simple, but attractive WordPress theme. Like most themes, Kimchee comes with layouts for blog posts, photo galleries, and even an online store. Having said that, the audio player is not as dynamic as in some other themes listed in this list.
If your band prefers a simple site and would prefer to list all its songs on the website, then Kimchee is the right fit for you.
Features of Kimchee
- Comes with a slider revolution plugin
- Compatible with Elementor Page Builder
- Easy to customize and configure the theme options until they meet your needs and requirements
- Allows you to display Google Maps and help your fans find you
Croma Best Music Band WordPress Theme
Croma is one of the best WordPress themes for Music bands you will ever come across.
This is an updated list of the best WordPress themes for bands in 2020, but unlike most themes in this enumeration, Croma was still among the top 5 themes for music bands in 2018 and 2019. It simply doesn’t go out of fashion.
Croma’s dynamic design also comes in numerous templates. This further allows you to customize the theme until it meets your requirements using several design tools. These tools also allow you to tweak your site’s layout style.
Features of Croma
- Has a portfolio design where you can organize your work in a clean and modern format.
- Multiple home widget areas. You can use this theme to display every type of content you would like; from blog posts, events, to music videos.
- Responsive and will display well on all devices
IronBand Best WordPress Music Band Theme
IronBand boasts an intriguing look, which I promise will grab your fan’s attention and compel new site visitors into listening to your music. Even though I’m precise you will find the Demo impressive, there are lots of customization options under the hood to help you make it your own.
This premium also retailes with an integrated audio/video player, slider revolution, and smooth scrolling plugin. You can even feel free to set a different custom background image for each page and beautify your content using a selection of Google Fonts and Font awesome icons.
Features of IronBand
- Comes with a slider revolution plugin
- Already has an inbuilt audio and video player
- Includes seven pre-built color schemes
- 24/7 customer support team
Lush Popular Music Band WordPress Theme
It does not matter what kind of music you are into. The Lush WordPress theme can be customized to meet every musician’s needs and requirement. In fact, that is the prime reason I included it in this list.
Lush uses a simple, website-creating interface to give you utter control of the customization procedure. Feel free to drag and drop plugins and elements before viewing them in real time using the live preview.
Other noteworthy features of Lush include 3D push menu, retina readiness, slider revolution, photo albums, audio player, gig manager, and WooCommerce compatibility.
Features of Lush
- Offers WooCommerece support
- Comes with the Visual Composer and slider revolution plugins
- Includes custom widgets
- Has an inbuilt audio player
- Easy to customize and configure
Mesh Premium Music Band WordPress Theme
Coming in at number 3, Mesh goes above and beyond to award your music band all the tools it might need to create the best Music Site possible.
In addition to flexible design functionalities you can access with the drag and drop builder, Mesh also incorporates several tools that directly benefit musicians and popular bands. Better yet, there are layout styles that fit any type of website required in the music industry.
Mesh comes with nine live demos depicting how you can use the theme for your club, radio station, music festival, or most importantly, music band.
Features of Mesh
- Compatible with all WordPress plugins
- SEO supplemented to help your site rank higher on search engines
- 24/7 customer service available
- 100% responsive design. This Artists and Bands theme looks gorgeous on all devices
When I first set my eyes on The Pasquales, I automatically knew that I had to include this awesome novelty in this list. The Pasquales can be defined as an in – your – face WordPress music theme for bands.
Your fans and followers will love this theme for its straigforeward and simple design that places a major emphasis on video and music content.
You will also love it for its interface. The Pasquales is extremely easy to customize and configure: thanks to the wide range of tools included in the package.
Features of The Pasquales
- Has a portfolio section where you can showcase your album releases
- Allows you to make your website homepage more welcoming using the full-width template.
- Also allows you to add images of your taglines, animated text, and events.
- Comes with a Google Map Integration which makes it easier for your fans to reach, and find you.
Music Club is an easy to use WordPress theme with an outstanding design and obvious aim to showcase your music audios and videos. This WordPress Music Band theme retails with practically everything your band may need to create a unique website; and you can also play your music from the inbuilt music player. This will either depict itself as a floating player at the bottom of your web page or a traditional boxed type.
A particularly essential feature on this theme is the events functionality, which comes with distinct options for displaying purchase buttons.
There is also an “albums” functionality which will enable your visitors and fans to simply click below the album cover to start playing the music.
The other feature I found cools is the ability to add download buttons as well as Amazon and Apple purchase buttons on every song.
Features of Music Club
- Comes with a floating mp3 player
- Offers parallax backgrounds
- Includes a blog section where you can tell your fans and followers about your next gigs and performances
- 24/7 support team available to help you out if the need arises
This fittingly named WordPress theme for Music bands is an excellent theme choice for anyone in the music industry who intends to create a following through their website. Even though I’m reviewing the best themes for Music bands, Slide happens to be a perfect fit for Dj’s, Solo artists, as well as music producers.
Slide’s clean design makes it extremely easy for your fans and followers to keep up with the latest news on your organization or music band, and the sidebar prominently boasts a customizable playlist that makes it easy for new audiences to discover your music.
Features of Slide
- Fully responsive and mobile friendly
- You can avail different layout styles for your blog page
- Allows you to place a distinct background color/image for each page
- Unlimited custom colors to choose from thanks to the theme customizer
Zample features a tremendous aesthetic and feature-set that makes it one of the best choices for any Music Band in 2020.
For starters, this responsive theme captures your visitor’s attention with a large responsive slider placed on the homepage. The homepage also makes it easy for visitors to navigate your band’s site.
Even better, Zample displays an audio player at the bottom of the page and an album list at the top of the site in order to help your band showcase its music.
Moreover, this theme comes with extensive customization settings for your social icons, your logo, colors, and much more.
Features of Zample
- Frequently updated.
- Technical support is always available
- Translation ready. Anyone from any corner of the world can visit your website and enjoy your content.
- Includes a contact page template to keep you and your fans connected.
The Vice WordPress theme has a stunning, nonconventional take on the musician/band website themes, using a full screen, one-page layout to keep all your content in one area. This feature amalgamates well with the responsive layout which makes navigating your site a lot easier for people using mobile devices.
As with most one-page themes discussed in this review, The Vice has 10 module types you can rearrange on the homepage. Use the video and photo gallery integration on the theme to share your coolest moments while you were on a Music tour.
Features of Vice
- Supports google maps integration which helps your fans easily find you
- Includes a media uploader for photos and a preview section with drag and drop image sorting
- Provides a continuous music player on the album page
- You can add individual background images for each page
- SEO supplemented to ensure your site ranks higher on search engines
Loud is hands down one of the best – named themes on this list (of course, according to my perception.) But more importantly, it is an excellent theme design that incorporates all the elements you may need to make a WordPress site successful.
Show off your band’s best tracks using the responsive audio player, keep your fans engaged with updates and posts, and promote your latest albums.
The most remarkable feature of Loud is the events section which allows you to list event tickets for sale and embed a Google Map of the location where you’ll hold the event.
Features of Loud
- Fully responsive and will look good on desktops as well as mobile phones
- The visual composer page builder for WordPress is included
- Provides a myriad of colors via the theme customizer
- User-friendly. Even a beginner WordPress user can navigate the admin panel
- Has a music player on the album page
Merchato is an exclusive, mosaic-inspired WordPress theme for crafting appealing, media-rich content required for musician and band websites.
Merchato integrates impeccably with the leading e-commerce WordPress plugin in the world (WooCommerce) and the number one music focused plugin in the industry (AudioTheme)
Features of Merchato
- Offers WooCommerce support
- The theme is frequently updated
- Includes a custom events post type
- Provides a responsive masonry layout
- Comes with a full screen slideshow element
The Music Band WordPress theme boasts a minimalist and straightforward (but ultimately alluring) grunge design.
Music Band’s Template pages offer you rich media integration; which implies you can embed videos from Vimeo or YouTube, create an events gallery, add audio podcasts, and let visitors learn more about your band members.
This WordPress themes for music bands is powered by CherryFramework4 (A feature-rich and secure Framework that provides your team with additional plugins and advanced settings that turn your website into the most powerful band website.)
What’s more, Music Band’s pages are SEO friendly and meet all guidelines of most popular search engines such as Yahoo, Bing, or Google. In a nutshell, Music Band comes with everything you may need to make your band stylish and appealing.
Features of Music Band
- 100 percent responsive
- Compatible with all browsers
- SEO supplemented
- Supports different social networks
- Supports YouTube and Vimeo videos
Last but by no means the least, Kronoxx. With this responsive WordPress theme, your band will be able to complete its project in a matter of days: or even hours. Simple and straightforward installation, configuration, customization, and content management: all these features are in place to help you quickly launch a music band website that exceeds your wildest dreams.
Moreover, you can modify the template until it meets your requirements and use it on an unlimited number of domains. This implies you are not limited to creating just one site with this template.
Feel free to create as many sites as you wish.
Features of Kronoxx
- Comes with an inbuilt audio player
- SEO friendly
- Includes custom widgets
- Free technical support and regular updates
I hope my comprehensive list of the best WordPress themes for Music bands 2020 was of help to you. That said, in case none of these themes could meet your needs or requirements, I really think you should check out these blog posts.
My primary aim is to ensure you settle for the best WordPress theme that can help your band succeed beyond its wildest dreams.
Thank you for browsing.