In your music website, a booking page helps talent buyers and booking agents to reach out directly and easily. Having all information at one place makes the booking of events and festivals effortless for buyers.
Land your booking page with some of events including weddings, private events, parties, corporate gigs, concerts and more. To build a great booking page, include some of these sections –
- Custom Form– Including this section will help the potential music producer to contact you easily and helps to collect all the desired information for booking, Don’t forget to add some of the basic details required about the event including event date, venue, contact number and other things.
- Event Feature– In this section, you can update your booked dates, so that the producer can check your availability date. You can use this section, to sell tickets for your booked concert.
- Store Feature– You can use this section to keep the record of the payment that you have received and remaining. This page will also let the promotor or producer pay the deposit before the due date.
- Quote Feature– This section features the reviews and comments from past promotor. This will let your more clients to connect and trust you.
- EPK page– Electronic Press Kits (EPKs) also provides the relevant information required for booking. It helps the visitors to easily review the quality of what you offer.
You can check out various WordPress themes available online, that are embedded with all these features required to build a potential booking page. All information at one place will help agents, event planners, talent buyers and your music promotor to contact you in easier way.
Including accessible booking page will help you to book more events and shows. Ultimately, you can make more money and profit!